Insurance Cheap and Economic Insurance Finder
At www.generalinsurance.es/pet-insurance.html we offer you the best insurance, we compare insurance prices of leading insurance companies in Spain to offer our customers the cheapest and most complete insurance.
www.Generalinsurance.es is part of General Insurance Group Spain, the largest group of internet insurance comparison portals in Spain.
The section www.generalinsurance.es/pet-insurance.html specializes in finding and comparing the best insurance for our customers.
Through www.generalinsurance.es we offer the possibility of contracting the best insurance in Spain for English speakers, with a customer service in English.
If you want more information about the insurance you can contact the commercial department by calling 91 756 71 08 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in insurance will solve your doubts free of charge.
Man s best friend is your pet your dog your pet. It deserves the best coverage as part of the family and as part of it has different needs.
You can give your pet the best veterinarian with this type of insurance, including an extensive network of veterinary clinics to care for you wherever you are without worry.
You decide the type of disbursement of your insurance, taking optional guarantees for better care of your pet.
Not forgetting that potentially dangerous classified dogs (PPP), are obliged by law to have liability insurance, to cover any damage or injury it may cause to third parties.
The different insurance coverage of pets, dogs and pets according to different insurance companies can be:
- It offers damages to third parties and civil liability. It deals with all the physical and material damages that your pet damages.
- Helps you find your pet in case of loss, including location costs.
- Includes veterinarian for your pet s health care.
- Covers expenses in case of death of your pet.
- They offer hospitalization and take care of your pet in case of illness.
- These insurances include liability insurance for dogs of potentially dangerous breeds.
- Without exclusion of age.
- Without exclusion of race.
- Without questioning by health states.
- Access to veterinarian, with no time limit.
- Includes annual rabies vaccine.
- Civil liability.
- Defense and bond.
- Optional coverages: walkers, food at home, hotels that include the stay of animals, breeding and events among others.
- Telephone counseling 24 hours.
The different ways of contracting pet insurance, dogs and pets according to different insurance companies can be:
- Small Pet: This is specifically designed for cats and dogs up to 9 kilos
- Medium Pet: Includes dogs from 9 to 15 kilos. Eating: Bull Terrier, English Setter, Beagle, French Bulldog, Dalmatian, etc.
- Big Mascot: It is for dogs of more than 15 kilos. How to be: Golden Retriever, German Shepherd, Boxer, Doberman, German Braco, Spanish Greyhound, etc.
Potentially Dangerous Dogs:
Breeds of dogs considered directly dangerous dogs are: Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Staffodshire Terrier, Rottweiler, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Tosa Inu, Akita Inu Also considered PPP (Potentially Dangerous Dogs), crosses between dangerous breeds Or those animals that present the majority of the following traits:
- Strong musculature, powerful aspect, robust, athletic configuration, agility, vigor and endurance.
- Marked character and great value.
- Short hair.
- Thoracic perimeter between 60 and 80 centimeters, with a height of between 50 and 70 centimeters and a weight that exceeds 20 kg.
- Bulky head and large and strong jaws.
- Wide neck, short and muscled.
- Wide chest, with arched ribs and muscled short loin.
- Muscular extremities.