Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Commercial Vehicle Insurance Cheap and Economic Commercial Vehicle Insurance Finder
At www.generalinsurance.es/commercialvehicle-insurance.html we offer you the best Commercial Vehicle insurance, we compare Commercial Vehicle insurance prices of leading insurance companies in Spain to offer our customers the cheapest and most complete Commercial Vehicle insurance.
www.Generalinsurance.es is part of General Insurance Group Spain, the largest group of internet insurance comparison portals in Spain.
The section www.generalinsurance.es/commercialvehicle-insurance.html specializes in finding and comparing the best Commercial Vehicle insurance for our customers.
Through www.generalinsurance.es we offer the possibility of contracting the best Commercial Vehicle insurance in Spain for English speakers, with a customer service in English.
If you want more information about the Commercial Vehicle insurance you can contact the commercial department by calling 91 756 71 08 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in Commercial Vehicle insurance will solve your doubts free of charge.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance Information
Commercial vehicles are those vehicles specially designed for professional use, such as 2-seater cars, vans, vans and vans. For this type of vehicles there are insurance specially designed to meet their needs since in most cases it is not just a vehicle but a work tool.
It is compulsory by law that all motor vehicles, which circulate on public roads and are sensitive to cause damage to third parties, must have compulsory liability insurance, designed to defray any damages caused to third parties (vehicles or pedestrians). The insurances for separate industrial vehicles have multiple contracting modalities comparable to those of private vehicles.
The fines for driving without insurance can reach 3,000 € and the immobilization of the vehicle.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance Coverage
The coverage of commercial vehicle insurance and vans according to different insurance companies can be very varied and then a list with the most common commercial vehicles
- 2-seater vehicles (commercial vehicles): These are normal vehicles with a 2-seater version for commercial or transport use.
- Vans: Vehicles with 4 wheels or more with closed cabin intended for the transport of goods by road.
- Vans: Designation similar to van but of greater size. Example: The Dioni took a van full of money. They can be armored, refrigerated, etc ...
- Vans: Similar in appearance to a truck but in small, with weight limit of 3,500 kilos.
- Fleets of vehicles: Fleets of vehicles are considered as a set of at least 11 vehicles of the type (cars, vans, vans or vans) which are in the name of the same person or company.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance Modes
The modalities of contracting the insurance of Commercial Vehicles and Vans according to the different insurance companies can be:
- Third parties: Covers voluntary and compulsory liability as well as roadside assistance, life insurance, defense and damages claim.
- Third parties + Moons: Insurance coverage to Third parties plus the moons of the vehicle.
- Third parties + moons, theft and fire: Insurance coverage to third parties plus the moons, theft and fire of the insured vehicle.
- All Franchise Risk: Coverages such as the third party plus moons, theft and fire and apart from a full insurance with a franchise for loss of an amount that is determined in the insurance policy, this franchise is a minimum amount that must Satisfy the insured before a loss (moons, robbery or fire lack of franchise), (the franchise only runs when there is no third party with fault).
- All Risk without Franchise: This insurance is reserved for the newest vehicles, everything is included in the damage, own and third parties, without any franchise of any kind.
- Vehicle of substitution: This is an extension to the coverages, which offers a replacement vehicle for a limited time by accident without fault of the insured.
- Removal of the driver s license: This is an extension to the coverages which includes a basic card withdrawal insurance, where the rates of the courses will be paid where the insured can recover the points of his card.
- Hunting animals: This is an extension to coverages, which includes the costs of repairing the vehicle up to a limit by collision against a game animal (wild boar, deer or roe deer)